Monday, October 5, 2009

Schools in!



Well, it has been over a month since the kids went back to school, so I figured it was about time I post the first day of school pictures. One day I will get this blog caught up so everything isn't over a month later. As you can see, I didn't get a picture of Brynnley heading out to school. I know I am a slacker, I guess that extra hour early that she leaves got to me that day. Brynnley is in 8th grade this year, Brookelyn in 5th and Camden in 2nd. I'm not sure they were all ready to go back to school this year. We had just got back from Lake Powell on Sunday and they started school on Monday. I think they could have used a couple days to get excited. Tough life for them, though! They all enjoyed there day and are all happy with their teachers and classes.

No comments: