Monday, May 11, 2009

Spring Sports!

Well Spring is officially here and that means soccer, baseball, softball, volleyball and a little more softball. Yes it is truely CRAZY! Brynnley is finishing up her club volleyball season. They finished the last tournament tied for third place, which they felt really good about. They made some huge improvements over the year and had a lot of fun doing it. We are hoping for a growth spurt from Brynnley over the next few months, so she can learn to play the front row.
Brookelyn is playing some softball with the "Tigers". They are doing awesome and she is getting better every game. She has had some great hits and good plays in the field. I hope she learns to love the game like I do!

Camden just finished up his soccer season last week and is full swing into baseball! I have been impressed with the improvements he has made in both soccer and baseball since last fall. I didn't get any good soccer shots this season, I was counting on this weeks games, which got canceled. Oh well, there is always next season.




Oh ya, and a little more softball. Blake and I are playing on a couple coed teams this year, which is always fun. I guess it is our pay off from running all the kids everywhere. They have to come watch us play too! I am just hoping the stress fracture in my foot will heal up so I can actually run the bases without looking like a gimp!
Whew, live is a bit crazy! But I wouldn't want it any other way, so lets play ball!

2 comments:

Bradeigh said...

So it IS a stress fracture...did I call it or what?

B&L Watty Family said...

Yes it is a stress fracture, all your schooling has paid off. Your a great doctor, thanks for your advise. I am getting sick of limping around though, I was hoping it would heal a little faster. I guess if I would stay off my foot it probably would, huh.